name='verify-v1'/>"> PRIZE BONDS RESULTS: I'm hardly a practicing Muslim anyway: I do not pray or fast. One more sin will not harm me?
Custom Search

Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm hardly a practicing Muslim anyway: I do not pray or fast. One more sin will not harm me?

You cannot be more wrong. Anyone committing a sin irrespective of how sinful he already is is harming himself. Every sin and every good deed will be accounted for on the Day o judgement. The more sins you stop committing the greater you win the battle for your soul. It IS WRONG FOR ANY MUSLIM to ever fill that he is too much of a sinful person for Allah to ever forgive him. On this subject Allah says" Were the son of Adam to come to me with sins reaching up to the sky I would still forgive him" Make that change from this moment. Ask for Allah's forgiveness and start practicing.

No comments: